Saturday, April 24, 2010

What a crazy week!!

This last week has blown by. I had my Seattle going-away party, which was great. Glad to have a chance to say goodbye to those I work with. I headed back up to Canada on Monday, to spend a week with my family, and deal with the dreaded situation of selling my car. Once my car sells I'll be able to breathe a deep sigh of relief. As it currently stands I'll be transferring the title into my daddio's name, and he'll be dealing with selling it while I'm gone. Fingers crossed that he makes a good used car salesman!!! I think I'll make a side trip to Value Village to buy him a snazzy beige suit to compete the look since he's already rocking a mustache.

It's really nice being back home, and really hard to believe that I may not be back for a whole year. I'm trying to fit in face to face time with all the faces I will miss, but mostly I'm just relaxing, and trying to cross things off my "to do" list. Oh, and also trying to fit in as much pork and alcohol as I can, since both are "illegal" once I get to the Kingdom. I got my e-tickets, and am now leaving Seattle on Friday the 30th, a day late, but with better connections. 6 days and counting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment