Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mis-Communication

While charting at a computer the other afternoon, a doctor who I have never seen before sat down next to me. He leaned over, and in a very think accent said what sounded to me like "Do you have painful urination?" I looked at him said "excuse me?" He again repeated the same thing. At first I was thinking this is the strangest pick-up line of all time. I relied with an irritated "What?" He then pulled his pen out and dangled it in my face and said much clearer "Do you have a pen for donation." Wowzers- I started laughing, while passing him my pen and told him what I thought he had said. He looked super mortified, and coudn't get away from me fast enough. No doctor, I do not have painful urination, thank you for asking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment